- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Wayman Chapman
February 21, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
RICHLAND, Wash. — Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery invites you to enjoy stellar wine, food and music on the patio this evening with Wayman Chapman.
Wayman’s career has taken him all over the world playing in different bands and now — lucky for us — he has decided to take root as a solo act based in the Northwest and part-time with his band for hire. A charismatic performer who with his magnetism and musical talents can make wherever you are, the perfect place to be. A versatile musician, he can play it all but is best known for his smooth R&B, blues, jazz and funk. Those that have heard his performance often leave with the great feeling that Wayman enjoyed their company as much as they enjoyed his.
The large Barnard Griffin Winery Patio offers the perfect outdoor sanctuary. It is directly adjacent to the Wine Bar and Eatery that offers food, beer and award-winning wines from Barnard Griffin’s own cellars.
And the focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine — often with a Mediterranean accent. Temptations include flatbreads, sandwiches, soups, cured meats, cheeses, small-plate appetizers and amazing salads. Happy hour features light appetizers, beer and wine. Dinner offers the above in addition to sophisticated wine pairings that will open new vistas for your dining pleasure.
Live music is featured out on the patio Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7 p.m. There is no cover, and the patio features fire pits for nighttime ambiance and market umbrellas for the bright sun.
The interior décor is awash with colorful glass mobiles created by Deborah Barnard, the winery’s resident fused-glass artisan and co-owner. The tasting room is next door when you’re ready for a more in-depth exploration of the world-class wines produced by the winery.
The Wine Bar and Eatery is within Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane, just off the Queensgate exit off Interstate 182.
$5 small plates and $2 off glass pours.
Monday-Saturday 4-6 p.m.
All day Sunday
Patio, wine bar and eatery hours
Open Monday-Thursday: 4-9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon-9 p.m.
Live music most Saturdays
Open Sunday: noon – 5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352