- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery Trivia Night
August 12, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree admission
RICHLAND, Wash. — Tuesday Night is Trivia Night at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery, and so let’s hope you are as smart as you think you are.
We’ll quiz you and your friends with trivia questions ranging from easy to brain-scorchers via Barnard Griffin’s College of Trivia Knowledge.
Bring a team of up to 4 people on Tuesday and be seated by 6 p.m. to play.
– No entry fee
– Ages 21 years and older
– Happy hour prices for trivia players
– A prize for the winning team
Reservations aren’t necessary, but they’re never a bad idea. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Interstate 182. Live music is featured most Saturdays. Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun, drop-in destination. Free admission.
Open Monday-Thursday: 4-9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon-9 p.m.
Live music most Saturdays
Open Sunday: noon – 5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352