- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery Trivia Night
August 5, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree admission
RICHLAND, Wash. — Tuesday Night is Trivia Night at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery, and so let’s hope you are as smart as you think you are.
We’ll quiz you and your friends with trivia questions ranging from easy to brain-scorchers via Barnard Griffin’s College of Trivia Knowledge.
Bring a team of up to 4 people on Tuesday and be seated by 6 p.m. to play.
– No entry fee
– Ages 21 years and older
– Happy hour prices for trivia players
– A prize for the winning team
Reservations aren’t necessary, but they’re never a bad idea. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Interstate 182. Live music is featured most Saturdays. Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun, drop-in destination. Free admission.
Open Monday-Thursday: 4-9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon-9 p.m.
Live music most Saturdays
Open Sunday: noon – 5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352