- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Barre in the Vineyard at Ponzi Vineyards
August 13, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$35
SHERWOOD, Ore. – Barre in the Vineyard features instructors from Xtend Barre, who lead a ballet-inspired workout on the winery lawn at award-winning Ponzi Vineyards.
All you need to bring is a mat and water. This event includes a wine tasting and healthy snacks. Cost to the public is $35, however Ponzi Vineyards member discounts apply.