- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Bask in the Afterglow at Styring Vineyards
February 11, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$5
NEWBERG, Ore. — Bask in the Afterglow at Styring Vineyards on Feb. 11 – the Saturday before Valentine’s Day – when we release our 2015 Styring Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine.
Bring your family and friends along from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 11 to enjoy a tasting paired with a delectable apricot-glazed cheesecake. We’ll also pour our award-winning portfolio of grape-to-table wines: Pinot Noir, Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon and Petit Verdot. At Styring, there’s something for everyone in your tasting party.
Help us celebrate love by bringing a copy of your wedding photo, engagement pic or image of other moments with loved ones to post on our wall. You can also share your images on our Facebook page and we’ll add them to the display. Plus, visitors will also get a sneak peek at the construction progress on our new tasting room.
Find something distinctive, unforgettable, inspiring and true at Styring: a hidden gem in the Willamette Valley.