- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Beaujolais Nouveau Wine Festival in Seattle
November 18, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$90
SEATTLE — The 24th annual Beaujolais Nouveau Festival will take place Friday, Nov. 18, on the 75th and 76th floors of the Columbia Tower.
The event is put on by the French-American Chamber of Commerce, Delta Airlines and the Columbia Tower Club. They will present wines by George Duboeuf and several top domestic food and beverage producers, including The Woodhouse Wine Estates in Woodinville.
About 500 attendees are expected to attend. Tickets for young professionals (ages 21-35) are $75 for members of the Columbia Tower Club and $90 for nonmembers. VIP ticket holders get in an hour early and receive other goodies. Cost for a VIP ticket is $150.
The French-American Chamber of Commerce has about 300 members in the Pacific Northwest.