- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Beginning wine tasting classes with sommelier Dieter Schafer
August 12, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$74
Learn to enjoy the world of wine tasting by becoming an informed consumer during this seminar staged on two consecutive Tuesday evenings.
Discover wine terms, what to look for when purchasing wine at a shop or restaurant, how to read a label, how to pair wine with food, how to serve, and many more essentials. Washington and International wines will be tasting each session.
The class will be 6-9 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 5 and Tuesday, Aug. 12 at South Seattle College.
For details please go to http://winedieter.wordpress.com/.
Preregistration required 206-934-5339 or http://www.LearnatSouth.org.