- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Bellingham Northwest Wine Festival
August 5, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$75
BELLINGHAM, Wash. — The Whatcom Beer and Wine Foundation is staging the second annual Bellingham Northwest Wine Festival on Saturday, Aug. 5.
Wine enthusiasts will gather at the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel from 6-10 p.m. to taste wines from as many as 35 Pacific Northwest wineries.
V.I.P tickets cost $75 and must be purchased through Eventbrite. The V.I.P. lounge has a different appetizer menu and wines that will not be served in the Grand Ballroom. This year’s V.I.P. lounge is sponsored by Wine Press Northwest magazine, Bellingham Alive and Space Goat Productions. V.I.P. admission is at 6 p.m., and the lounge opens at 7 p.m.
General admission tickets cost $50 and may be purchased through Eventbrite. General admission entry starts at 7 p.m.
Net proceeds benefit a variety of social and human services nonprofit organizations.