- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Best in Show Dog Show at Balboa Winery
June 13, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$15
From a competitive standpoint, organizers describe it as “slightly irreverent.” Instead, it’s designed as a way for dog lovers to gather on the Balboa Winery lawn, enjoy wine and food while raising money and awareness for the Walla Walla Valley’s less fortunate critters.
Andrae’s Kitchen will be on site all day slinging up hot dog-inspired fare, guests will be able to procure some dank ‘Best in Show’ swag and there will, of course, be adoptable pups. Should you not have a four legged friend, please join us as a spectator.
This year, organizers continue to invite dogs of any shape, size and pedigree to compete at Balboa Winery in front of celebrity judges for honors such as Most Attractive, Goldie Oldie (ages 7 and up), Best Rescue Dog, Best Puppy (ages 1 and younger), Best Trick, Best Large Breed Dog, Best Toy Dog, Best Junior Handler and Looks Most Like Owner.
Entry forms are available at the Blue Mountain Humane Society website. For more information you can email us at email@example.com. There is a $15 entry fee per dog, with classes running $10 each. Your entry fee earns you one glass of wine. Sign up this evening at www.bluemountainhumane.org/
For additional information on the event, contact Michael Mettler of Achieva Marketing Group at 509-629-1549.