- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Best of the Northwest Chef Series at Terra Blanca
January 17, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm55$
Terra Blanca Winery & Estate Vineyard will be joined by Monterosso’s Italian Restaurant executive chef Adam Carr and owner/wine director Aaron Burks for a night of food and wine pairing as part of our Best of the Northwest Chef Series.
Guests of the Chef’s Series sit and relax around our demo kitchen, where a chef demonstrates and prepares 3-5 small plates. Each course is paired with two Terra Blanca wines. The chef takes the guests step-by-step in the preparation of the plates, and Terra Blanca’s wine stewards explain the wine pairing. Guests can ask questions, see the chef’s techniques and learn about wine and food pairing.
Members of Terra Blanca’s ONYX Club receive a $5 discount on up to two tickets.