- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Big Berry Bash at Westport Winery
August 4, 2013Free
In August, Westport Winery hosts its annual Big Berry Bash with a focus on their famous berry wines, berry desserts, berry sauces, berry cocktails, berry plants and a “berry” good time to be had by all.
This festival will include live music from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on all four Sundays in Aug. 4, 11, 18, and 25.
This is the time to enjoy fresh produce from the winery’s farm, Vineyards-by-the-Sea. The blueberries, raspberries and blackberries plants love the farm, and they will be offering delicious fruit fresh from the field. Follow the winery on Facebook to find out what is picked daily. As part of this harvest celebration, the winery will also be offering tastes of a variety of specialty berry products.
During the festival, complimentary soup is available for all guests. Those over 21 are welcome to sample up to five of Westport’s 33 award-winning berry wines for $5. (Wine club members and their guests taste for free.)