- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
The Big Night in Washington wine country at Kestrel Vintners
September 14, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm250$
PROSSER, Wash. — Celebrity chefs create a mouthwatering five-course Mediterranean feast paired with award-winning wines and staged in Kestrel View Estate Vineyard.
Kestrel executive chef Jessica Smith and Seattle’s Armandino Batali have chosen to theme the event on cuisine influenced by Morocco, Sicily, Greece, Turkey, southern France, Spain and Cyprus.
Kestrel wines will flow early on. The evening begins with antipasto, and guests are seated among the vines — family style — to create an unforgettable culinary adventure.