- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Bites and Flights with Crayelle Cellars at Smokeblossom
March 21, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm40$
It’s Wenatchee Wine Week so celebrate at Bites and Flights at Smokeblossom, featuring the wines from Crayelle Cellar.
This will be a walk and talk event with platters of tapas rotations & wine pairings. The menu features:
Planked Salmon with wood burned fillet w/ grapefruit infused aioli and heirloom tom-tarragon chop paired with Crayelle Cellars 2012 Albariño
Parma Bound Mango Batons with proscuitto-wrapped fruit with peppercorn balsamic syrup and pignolia-manchego tarts paired with Crayelle Cellars 2010 Pinot Noir
Broken Yolk, which is mesquite smoked tenderloin, sweet onion jam and chive freckled hollandaise on brioche crostini, paired with Crayelle Cellars 2011 Bishop’s Block
Holy Roller Cordials, which is Two Monks brandy spiked truffles dunked in espresso bumped creme anglaise served with J5 Coffee.
Reservations will be accepted through March 18 and are available via Crayelle Cellars or Smokeblossom Facebook pages.