- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Blue Moon, Blues and BBQ at Maryhill Winery
August 1, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$10
Celebrate this year’s only blue moon, and see it Aug. 1 from the scenic Columbia Gorge at Maryhill Winery paired with live music, food and wine at Blue Moon, Blues and BBQ.
The cost is $10, and stargazers can delight in staring up at the sky through telescopes provided by Goldendale Observatory State Park as well as enter to win a Washington State Parks Discover Pass.
Maryhill Winery is one of Washington’s largest wineries, producing about 100,000 cases annually and providing for more than 70,000 visitors. And it is Wine Press Northwest magazine’s reigning Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year.