- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Bottle and Bottega Painting Party at Winter’s Hill Winery
August 31, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40
DAYTON, Ore. — Join Bottle & Bottega at Winter’s Hill Winery for this special event. If the weather’s nice, we’ll be painting OUTSIDE and enjoying one of the top seven winery views in Oregon (as voted by Travel Oregon). Come join us right where all the magic happens!
Note: You may want to bring/wear appropriate clothing as we may be painting outside (sunblock, hats, sunglasses).
Let us inspire you to create your own version of this painting while you sip some wonderful wine from the region (Tasting not included in event pricing). NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED. Step-by-step painting instruction will provided by one of the artists.
The meet-and-greet reception runs 1-1:30 p.m. Wine will be available for purchase from Winter’s Hill Winery. Please feel free to bring your own food or pack your own picnic.
Painting spans 1:30 to 4 p.m. Ticket price includes all materials, instruction, aprons and a 16″ x 20″ take-home canvas. (Wine tasting not included in event pricing)
Cancellations made within 48 hours are subject only to a Bottle & Bottega credit. Sorry, there will be no credits or refunds for “no shows.”