- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Bottle and Bottega Painting Party at Winter’s Hill Winery
June 29, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40
DAYTON, Ore. — Join Bottle and Bottega at Winter’s Hill Winery for this special event. If the weather’s nice, we’ll be painting outdoors and enjoying one of the top seven winery views in Oregon (as voted by Travel Oregon).
Note: You may want to bring/wear appropriate clothing because we may be painting outside (sunblock, hats, sunglasses).
Let us inspire you to create your own version of this painting while you sip some wonderful wine from the region (Tasting not included in event pricing). No experience is necessary, and step-by-step painting instruction will be provided by one of our artists.
The meet-and-greet reception is 1-1:30 p.m. Wine will be available for purchase from Winter’s Hill Winery. Please feel free to bring your own food or pack your own little picnic. The painting will last from 1:30-4 p.m. Ticket price includes all materials, instruction, aprons and a 16 x 20 inch, take-home canvas. (Wine tasting not included in event pricing)