- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
‘Bottle Shock’ movie night at Browne Family Vineyards
September 29, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Bring your friends for a living-room-style movie night featuring Bottle Shock at the Browne Family Vineyards tasting room in downtown Walla Walla.
Paris-based wine critic Steven Spurrier discovers the Napa Valley and its surprisingly delicious Chardonnay.
Ticket includes first glass of wine, popcorn and licorice. Cost is $10 for wine club members, and $15 for guests.
Ages 21 and over, please. RSVP to Emily Anderson at 509-522-1261 or at firstname.lastname@example.org