- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Bottle Up Your Love
February 9, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm40.00$ - 50.00$
Join us February 9th for our annual pinot blending event for you and your Valentine. Make your very own “love potion” by creating a pinot noir blend from the three best vineyard blocks on our estate. Once you’ve perfected your special blend our red winemaker, Ben Thomas, will re-create your blend and make a custom bottle for you with a personalized label.