- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
Bounty of Yamhill County
August 24 - August 27Cost varies
The Bounty of Yamhill County blends some of the Willamette Valley’s top winemakers and chefs for a variety of events during this three-day fundraiser for the Yamhill Enrichment Society.
Past participants include Adelsheim, Anam Cara, Anne Amie, Argyle, Bergström, Brick House, Coelho, Dobbes Family Estate, Domaine Drouhin-Oregon, Durant, Elizabeth Chambers Cellar, Erath, The Eyrie, Four Graces, Gran Moraine, Hyland Estates, Penner-Ash, R. Stuart, Remy, Rex Hill, ROCO, Samuel Robert, Sokol Blosser, Solena, Soter, Stoller Family Estate, White Rose, WillaKenzie and Winderlea.
The marquee event is Sunday’s Big Night, an outdoor evening featuring Yamhill County chefs, farmers and wines from 25 Yamhill County vintners.
Bounty of Yamhill County assists with projects in arts and education, food and agriculture as well as history and community. This weekend serves as the primary fundraiser for other important projects.