- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Boys Night Out at Alexandria Nicole Cellars
June 12, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Meet the winemaker and take his money! It’s Boys Night Out at the Hollywood District Schoolhouse in Woodinville, which means poker, dinner, and unmentionables.
Join us Thursday evening for a night of Vegas-style fun at the Schoolhouse. Jarrod and Matt will be here to win your money or lose their shirts.
A buffet dinner will prepared by chef Frank Magaña, and wines will be available for purchase by the glass and bottle. There will be great prizes to the top three finishers.
This is a great gift idea for Father’s Day and/or that special man in your life. Space is limited, and non-members are welcome.