- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Browne Family Vineyards movie night with ‘The Breakfast Club’
June 29, 2017 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm$10 – $15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Brains, athletes, basket cases, princesses and criminals are all invited to snuggle up at Browne Family Vineyards’ movie night with the John Hughes’ beloved cult teen classic The Breakfast Club.
Ticket includes your first glass of wine, popcorn and licorice.
$15 guests/ $10 for wine club members.
Ages 21 and over, please. RSVP to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call the tasting room at 509.522.1261