- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Buggirl’s Garden Harvest Dinner at Milbrandt Vineyards
October 11, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm55$
PROSSER, Wash. — Join us for a three-course dinner with wine pairings prepared by chef Rachel Mercer and featuring harvest produce from Prosser’s own organic farm, Buggirl’s Garden.
Stacey Gingras, aka Buggirl, will be on hand to talk about her farm and answer questions. The doors open for social hour at 6 p.m. and we seat for dinner at 7 p.m. Menu will be published soon.
Dinner is $45 for MBV Cellar Club members and $55 for non-members.
For reservations, call 509-788-0030 ext 14 or email email@example.com.