- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Cabernet Classic: A Grand Tasting at Porsche Bellevue
March 3 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75 - $100
BELLEVUE, Wash. — Seattle sommelier David LeClaire and Seattle Uncorked stage their eighth annual Cabernet Classic featuring the king of the grapes at Porsche Bellevue.
Cabernet Sauvignon has long been the king of wines and the wine of kings. Experience the class act of the wine world and the range of this famous grape variety with a dazzling array of more than 50 of the best Cabs and Cabernet-based blends from 25 of Washington’s premier wineries.
Tickets range from $75 to $100 for VIP entry and include complimentary valet parking by Butler Valet and small bites. An on-site bottle store will sell bottles for guests to purchase to take home for their cellars.
Proceeds of the event will go to support and Talk It Up TV, a non-profit, award-winning web-series providing life changing acts of kindness to those most in need.