- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Cabernet Release Party at Dumas Station
September 21, 2013 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm15$
DAYTON, Wash. — Join Dumas Station as they celebrate the release of two new Cabernets.
Taste the wines, sample local food from Waitsburg’s newest food cart and catering outfit — “The Q” — and enjoy music from local musician John Holmes.