- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Capital Food and Wine Festival
March 24 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15
LACEY, Wash. — The Saint Martin’s Alumni Association will stage the 29th annual Capital Food and Wine Festival on Saturday, March 24 from noon to 9 p.m. in the Marcus Pavilion and Norman Worthington Conference Center on the campus of Saint Martin’s University.
The festival features more than 35 Northwest wineries, 20 breweries and ciders, more than 20 food venues and entertainment in three venues, including O’Blarney’s Irish Pub tent.
This festival is presented by the St. Martin’s Alumni Association and benefits student scholarships and programs. This iconic event was established in 1989.