- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Celebrate Memorial Day with Spindrift Cellars
May 23, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - May 25, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$10
Spindrift Cellars will stage its open house during Memorial Day Weekend, and we will have 10 wines on pour, case specials, light food and local artisans.
Admission is $10. Spindrift Cellars wines on pour include 2014 Gewürztraminer, 2014 Pinot Gris, 2013 Pinot Blanc, 2014 Pinot Noir Rosé, 2013 Spinnaker Riesling, 2013 Pinot Noir, 2013 OSU Woodhall Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2012 Reserve Pinot Noir, 2012 Malbec and 2010 Syrah.