- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Celebrate Mom with Mimosas and Macarons at Browne Family Vineyards
May 14, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10 - $15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Spend Mother’s Day at Browne Family Vineyards, and treat Mom to a variety of decadent macarons and mimosas on Sunday, May 14, while she soaks up the sun on our beautiful patio.
Our mimosa bar will be stocked full and ready to pamper Mom all day long.
Cost is $10 for wine club members, $15 for general public.
Questions? Contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the tasting room at (509) 522-1261.