- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Celebrate Thanksgiving in wine country at AntoLin Cellars
November 25, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - November 27, 2016 @ 4:00 pmNo Cover
YAKIMA, Wash. — Celebrate Thanksgiving in wine country at AntoLin Cellars from Friday through Sunday, Nov. 25-27.
What a great way to unwind from holiday shopping and give back to the community at the same time.
Weekend celebration hours:
Friday: noon–9 p.m.
Saturday: 1–7 p.m.
Sunday: noon–4 p.m.
• Receive a free wine tasting flight with your donation of non-perishable food item for Northwest Harvest.
• For our holiday sale, you’ll save on three of our Thanksgiving food-friendly wines to grace your table and please your friends and family:
– AntoLin Cellars 2015 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Rosé
– AntoLin Cellars 2015 Chardonnay
– AntoLin Cellars 2012 Estate Riesling
Buy all 3 bottles for $43, and pick them up at our tasting room. Plus shipping via phone and email orders.
• Plus receive 10% off purchase of six bottles or more