- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Cellar 503 to offer Sip 503 tasting
May 17, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$10
PORTLAND — Carrie Wynkoop, founder of Cellar 503, will celebrate Oregon Wine Month from 2-4 p.m. Sunday, May 17 with her Sip 503 wine tasting event at Opal 28 in Portland.
Sip 503 is her monthly wine tasting event, which is open to the public and also serves as a pick-up party for members of her Oregon wine club. Wynkoop launched Cellar 503 last November and found a growing audience for the wines she selects from across Oregon. She has introduced her members to wineries such as Delfino, Kramer, Kriselle, Seven of Hearts and WildAire.
The Sip 503 event is complimentary for Cellar 503 members, who may bring up to 3 guests. The tasting fee for a non-member is waived if you join the club. Opal 28 is an event space with plenty of room for members and non-members to spread out, taste some wine and mingle.