- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Chateau Tuesdays at Chateau Ste. Michelle
July 17 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:30pm on Tuesday, repeating until September 11, 2018
Come spend the beautiful summer evenings and listen to live music with us on the lawn at Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville, Wash., as we extend our wine shop hours for Chateau Tuesdays.
Listen to live music on the front lawn from 5:30- 7:30 p.m. while enjoying your favorite wine by the glass or bottle. We will have a food truck or two available for food purchases. Bring a picnic, your friends and join us!
June 26 | Stonesy — Rolling Stones Tribute Band
July 10 | Cherry Cherry – Neil Diamond Tribute Band
July 24 | Geoffrey Castle