- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- Wind Rose Cellars tops Capital judging with Primitivo
- Tsillan Cellars, Noble Ridge earn 2 golds at Jerry D. Mead’s New World International
- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- This event has passed.
Chateau Tuesdays at Chateau Ste. Michelle
August 14 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:30pm on Tuesday, repeating until September 11, 2018
Come spend the beautiful summer evenings and listen to live music with us on the lawn at Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville, Wash., as we extend our wine shop hours for Chateau Tuesdays.
Listen to live music on the front lawn from 5:30- 7:30 p.m. while enjoying your favorite wine by the glass or bottle. We will have a food truck or two available for food purchases. Bring a picnic, your friends and join us!
June 26 | Stonesy — Rolling Stones Tribute Band
July 10 | Cherry Cherry – Neil Diamond Tribute Band
July 24 | Geoffrey Castle