- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Chehalis Valley Wine Tour
May 3, 2014 - May 4, 2014$20
Be a part of this annual passport tour of six wineries in Washington’s Chehalis Valley between Toledo and Tenino — with easy access from Interstate 5.
Start at any winery and pick up your passport, map and souvenir glass. A variety of wines and food will be available each participating winery.