- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Chelan Cycle de Vine
June 24, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 8:00 pm$55
CHELAN, Wash. — The 2017 Chelan Cycle de Vine will include a trip across Lake Chelan.
The ride has become a circular tour of the beautiful Lake Chelan Valley. Your ride will begin at Don Morse Park in downtown Chelan.
The trip across the lake will be either from Manson Bay Park or the Lake Chelan Winery depending on whether you start by riding along the north shore to Manson Bay or the south shore to Lake Chelan State Park.
Volunteers will be at both parks for snacks and beverages and will be giving out valuable coupon books from local Chelan wineries to participating riders. The coupons can be enjoyed after the ride, throughout the weekend and some have longer expiration dates to entice you to return and enjoy all the Chelan has to offer.
A number of the wineries have restaurants and offer live music on weekends. Riders are encouraged to eat at the wineries and enjoy the music venues. You may even enjoy special discounts as a ride participant.
Lake Chelan offers deep blue water, 300 days of sunshine, world-class wineries, gourmet restaurants, and small-town charm. The pristine 50.5 mile glacier-fed lake is 1.5 miles at its widest and 1,486 feet at its deepest point.