- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
April 16, 2016 - April 17, 2016
An event every week that begins at 12:00am on Saturday, repeating until April 25, 2016
CHELAN, Wash. — The vines wake up in April and the brilliant whites and delightful pinks bottled by nearly 30 member wineries a few months ago are now ready to taste.
This is the weekend for white wine and rosé lovers. We take great joy in seeing you relish your first taste of what will be your favorite summer sippers.