- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Christmas tree decorating for Salud! at Winter’s Hill Vineyard
November 23, 2013 @ 11:00 am - November 24, 2013 @ 5:00 pm10$
Help us at Winter’s Hill Vineyard celebrate the holiday season by donating $1 (to Salud!) as part of decorating our Christmas tree.
We will be setting up our giant tree in our barrel room the weekend before Thanksgiving and want your help and charity to place the pine cone ornaments. To help raise funds for Salud!, we are asking that you donate $1, and then hang an ornament. The more you give, the more pine cones you get to hang!
Our Christmas tree will showcase all the many people that donated. Don’t worry, we will still have all our delcious wines to taste as well! Pinot Gris, Pinot Glanc, Pinot Noir and yummy dessert wine.