- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge Wine and Chocolate Valentine’s Weekend
February 13, 2016 - February 15, 2016Cost varies
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — More than 20 wineries in the Columbia Gorge will combine Valentine’s Day weekend and the President’s Day holiday on Monday, Feb. 15, to offer wine with chocolate and sweet pairings as well as new releases and special holiday discounts of up to 30 percent per case.
Exotic boutique and gourmet truffles — paired with new release reds and bubblies — are among the special offerings to enhance the air of romance and adventure inspired by the Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association.
Rustic tasting rooms with spectacular views and cozy groupings by the fireplace promise to offer a warm and idyllic mood for joining the wineries in celebrating the love of Columbia Gorge wine, chocolate and that special someone in your life.
Make a romantic weekend out of it. Spend one day among the Washington wineries (from Underwood to Goldendale), and the next with Oregon wineries (Hood River through The Dalles), completing the long weekend in Hood River tasting rooms.
Discounted accommodations are being offered for lodging at partner properties all along the 40-mile corridor that makes up the Columbia River Gorge wine country. The luxurious Columbia Cliff Villas are offering a special package for the weekend that includes discounts of up to 50 percent on room rates.
For more details on all that is available, including accommodations, wine and chocolate discounts, pairings by location, winery hours and printable driving maps, please visit us at gorgewine.com