- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge Wine and Chocolate Weekend
February 14, 2014 - February 17, 2014Free
Join us for an unforgettable Valentine’s weekend experience hosted at more than 30 wineries in the wild beauty of the Columbia Gorge featuring chocolate and other sweet pairings, special releases, great discounts and more.
Go to GorgeWine.com for a list of participating wineries, maps and hours.
The Columbia Gorge winegrowing region is just one hour east of the Portland/Vancouver area through some of the most spectacular scenery in the Pacific Northwest.
Straddling the mighty Columbia River, our growing region supports conditions for a wide variety of grapes from Albariño to Zinfandel. Traffic-free roads meander through vineyards and double mountain views, leading to tasting rooms where one will often find the winemaker behind the counter.