- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Columbia Winery Charity Walk, Run and Kids Dash
August 19, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am$25 – $45
WOODINVILL, Wash. — Come out for a great cause and help raise money to support uncompensated care at Seattle Children’s Hospital at the Columbia Winery Charity Walk & Run on Aug. 19, 2017.
We offer a 10k run, a 5k run/walk and kids’ dash in the beautiful Washington wine country town of Woodinville. The post-race festival includes fun for the whole family. We’ll have food trucks, wine tasting, kids’ activities and more.