- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Cooking Class at MOJAVE at Desert Wind Winery
June 11, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$70
PROSSER, Wash. — Join us in MOJAVE at Desert Wind Winery for an evening of culinary instruction in a small class setting.
Learn tips and techniques for mastering your kitchen from the MOJAVE culinary crew. Cost is $70 per person ($60 for wine club members), and it includes class instruction and chef demo, recipes, wine and food and a small gift.
Class size limited to 12 participants. Reservations required at least one week prior to date of class.