- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Cougars, Kittens and Cabernet for Washington State University
March 16, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm50$
This fundraiser for Washington State University’s College of Veterinary Medicine Teaching Hospital and the WSU Wine Business Management program gathers Andrew Will, Bunchgrass, Cougar Crest, ded. reckoning wine co., Doubleback, Figgins, Hightower, L’Ecole No. 41, Leonetti, Lullaby, Merry Cellars, Rulo, Seven Hills, Walla Walla Vintners, Whitestone and Woodward Canyon.
It is arguably the finest lineup of wines we have ever put together in one spot, all to raise money for two great programs. It combines 16 of the finest wineries in the state, silent auction items, raffle items and all sorts of opportunity to learn about these great programs. Veterinarians from the school will be here to answer all sorts of questions, various WSU personalities, including many winemakers, Cougar football great Drew Bledsoe, and student volunteers from both programs will be on hand showcasing what they do.
This is the same day as the spring Quilceda Creek release, so after picking up your mailing list wine in Snohomish and tasting those stunning wines, head north and add these to the list. It will be a tough combo to surpass. Tickets are available at the door and through Brown Paper Tickets for $50. Must be 21 to attend.