- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Cranberry Country Christmas Festival at Westport Winery
November 3, 2013Free
Create the holiday spirit with our Cranberry Country Christmas Festival every Sunday in November from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. We will have all things cranberry ready to sample along with our delicious and hearty soup.
Fairwinds will ring in the season with song, and we’ll be sampling some crazy cranberry wine cocktails. Remember, there is free gift-wrapping all year at Westport Winery, so get a jump on your shopping and celebration.