- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- This event has passed.
Dads and Dogs at Sol Stone Winery
June 16 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Sol Stone Winery is celebrating Dads & Dogs on Father’s Day Weekend on Saturday, June 16.
Please join us for wine tasting and complimentary hot dogs for humans. Donations are accepted and benefit Homeward Pet in Woodinville. So, grab the Dad in your life, throw a leash on the pup and come on down! Put on your pooch’s favorite outfit for the photo booth.