- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Dads and Dogs at Sol Stone Winery
June 16 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Sol Stone Winery is celebrating Dads & Dogs on Father’s Day Weekend on Saturday, June 16.
Please join us for wine tasting and complimentary hot dogs for humans. Donations are accepted and benefit Homeward Pet in Woodinville. So, grab the Dad in your life, throw a leash on the pup and come on down! Put on your pooch’s favorite outfit for the photo booth.