- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Daryl Hall and John Oates to perform at Maryhill Winery
August 17, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm50$ - 96$
GOLDENDALE, Wash. — Join us at Maryhill Winery & Amphitheater, a picturesque Washington live music venue situated along the Columbia River Gorge, for the No. 1 selling duo in music history, Daryl Hall and John Oates.
Starting out as two devoted disciples of earlier soul greats, Hall & Oates are soul survivors in their own right. They have become such musical influences on some of today’s popular artists that the September 2006 cover of Spin Magazine’s headline read: “Why Hall and Oates are the New Velvet Underground.”
Their artistic fan base includes Rob Thomas, John Mayer, Brandon Flowers of the Killers, Ben Gibbard of Death Cab For Cutie and MTV’s newest hipsters — Gym Class Heroes — who dubbed their tour “Daryl Hall for President Tour 2007.”
One of the most sampled artists today, their impact can be heard everywhere from boy band harmonies to neo-soul to rap-rock fusion.
Don’t miss this show at the beautiful Maryhill Winery & Amphitheater, named the 2009 Washington Winery of the Year by Wine Press Northwest.