- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- This event has passed.
Debuts and Discoveries
March 17 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40
SEATTLE — Seattle Uncorked and David LeClaire stage the 11th annual Debuts and Discoveries where enthusiasts get to discover the newest wineries, newest distilleries, newest cideries, newest breweries and newest food trucks.
Debuts and Discoveries is being staged at the historic Sand Point Naval Air Station Hangar 30 in Magnuson Park. Taste from the newest Washington state wineries, breweries, distilleries, cideries and splendid food from some of Seattle’s best food trucks. Purchase bottles of your favorites before you leave and save.
Cost is $40 at www.usrotary.org or at the door if tickets still available.
d’s Wicked Cider
Elephant Seven Winery
Heritage Distilling Company
ONE Hope Wines
Orcas Island Distillery
Scarlet Oak Barrels
Sea Bishop Spirits
Windy Canyon Winery