- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Desert Wind Winery dinner with Martilla’s Kitchen
February 13, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$85
PROSSER, Wash. — Entice your taste buds with your special someone with a passionately paired five-course wine dinner at Desert Wind Winery. Our seasonal menu is brought to you by Martilla’s Kitchen and perfectly paired with Desert Wind wines. Pre-dinner social begins at 6 p.m.