- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Diamond Back rocks the Redgate Vineyard Fieldhouse
April 7, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$5.00
Diamond Back rocks the Redgate Vineyard Fieldhouse. Enjoy the great music and great wines.
“Great wine works wonders and is itself one” ― Edward Steinberg.