- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Drink Pink Rosé Festival
July 15, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$75
GASTON, Ore. — Patton Valley Vineyard will play host to more than two dozen Willamette Valley wineries July 15 at the annual Drink Pink rosé festival.
The event will be held in the vineyard, taking full advantage of the mountain and valley views offered from the Patton Valley Estate.
Guests will have the opportunity to sample dozens of rosé wines while enjoying food prepared by returning favorites Crown Paella and Carlo Lamanga of Clyde Common.
Participating wineries include Alexana Winery, Anne Amie Vineyards, Brooks Wines, Bryn Mawr Vineyards, Colene Clemens Vineyards, David Hill Winery, Division Winemaking Company, Dobbes Family Estate, The Eyrie Vineyards, Fairsing Vineyards, Gran Moraine, Imbue, Johan Vineyards, King Estate, Lemelson Vineyards, Montinore Estate, Nasty Woman Wines, Patton Valley Vineyard, Saffron Fields Vineyard, Soter Vineyard, Tertulia Cellars, Van Duzer Vineyards, Varnum Vintners, Walnut City WineWorks and Winderlea Vineyard and Winery.