- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Drink In The View at Fairsing Vineyard
May 24, 2014 @ 11:00 am - May 26, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$15
Willamette Valley’s Memorial Day Weekend wine tasting in our vineyard is available from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Join us, pack a picnic, taste our Pinot Noirs and drink in the view.
Cost is $15 and take home the logo glass. Visit 21455 NE Burkett Hill Road (just off of Laughlin Road). No dogs please.
For more information visit us at www.fairsingvineyard.com