- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- This event has passed.
Duck Pond Cellars 25th Anniversary Dinner Celebration
July 14 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$120 – $150
Our memories are collections of brief moments in time. A savored meal. An alluring wine. The smile of a loved one. As the years pass by, our best memories linger on, mementos to cherish in quieter times. Sometimes life’s simple pleasures mean the most.
Please be our guest as Duck Pond Cellars celebrates our 25th anniversary – a milestone filled with memories that you have helped us create.
Our celebration evening will take place in the Duck Pond Cellars Estate Vineyard where you’ll be greeted with a glass of our rare 1996 XX Sparkling Blanc de Noir for a toast with friends – both old and new – followed by a delicious Northwest-inspired dinner that includes:
Padron pepper pistou, avocado mousse, pomegranate gastrique
Sunburst Tomato Salad
baguette, vinegar reduction, fresh mozzarella, basil
Peach and Avocado Succotash
pistachios, sweet peppers, smoked salt, warm verjus dressing
Seared Chinook Salmon
sweet pea pistou, mint, asparagus
Confit Duck Leg
creamed corn, walla walla onion, fennel salad, pernod gastrique
Smashed Makah Ozette Potatoes
Spanish olive oil, sea salt
Fresh Berries and Cream
puff pastry, lemon curd, local berries
We also will officially release our 25th Anniversary Pinot Noir and 25th Anniversary Pinot Gris, unique, small bottlings that showcase all of our family vineyards in Oregon.
$120 per guest | $150 VIP
VIP tickets include an intimate pre-dinner reception and winery tour with the Fries and Jenkins families and winemaker Trevor Chlanda. You’ll also receive a VIP gift bag that will allow you to continue creating memories long after the evening’s festivities.
To reserve your seat, please call (503) 538-3199