- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Duck Pond Cellars 25th Anniversary Dinner Celebration
July 14 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$120 – $150
Our memories are collections of brief moments in time. A savored meal. An alluring wine. The smile of a loved one. As the years pass by, our best memories linger on, mementos to cherish in quieter times. Sometimes life’s simple pleasures mean the most.
Please be our guest as Duck Pond Cellars celebrates our 25th anniversary – a milestone filled with memories that you have helped us create.
Our celebration evening will take place in the Duck Pond Cellars Estate Vineyard where you’ll be greeted with a glass of our rare 1996 XX Sparkling Blanc de Noir for a toast with friends – both old and new – followed by a delicious Northwest-inspired dinner that includes:
Padron pepper pistou, avocado mousse, pomegranate gastrique
Sunburst Tomato Salad
baguette, vinegar reduction, fresh mozzarella, basil
Peach and Avocado Succotash
pistachios, sweet peppers, smoked salt, warm verjus dressing
Seared Chinook Salmon
sweet pea pistou, mint, asparagus
Confit Duck Leg
creamed corn, walla walla onion, fennel salad, pernod gastrique
Smashed Makah Ozette Potatoes
Spanish olive oil, sea salt
Fresh Berries and Cream
puff pastry, lemon curd, local berries
We also will officially release our 25th Anniversary Pinot Noir and 25th Anniversary Pinot Gris, unique, small bottlings that showcase all of our family vineyards in Oregon.
$120 per guest | $150 VIP
VIP tickets include an intimate pre-dinner reception and winery tour with the Fries and Jenkins families and winemaker Trevor Chlanda. You’ll also receive a VIP gift bag that will allow you to continue creating memories long after the evening’s festivities.
To reserve your seat, please call (503) 538-3199