- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Dumas Station Winery celebration barbecue in Walla Walla Valley
July 2, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
DAYTON, Wash. – Dumas Station Winery is celebrating extended weekend hours of operation with an afternoon barbecue Saturday, July 2 at their historic Walla Walla Valley facility in Dayton.
Starting Friday, July 1, Dumas Station Winery on Highway 12 will be open on Fridays, too. On Saturday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., the folks from The Q Wood-Fired Grill will be grilling up chicken taco plates, selling them for $8, and a half-rack of bibs with salad for $12.
There also will be picnic seating courtesy of the Walla Walla Big Big Table Co., and Dumas Stations wines available by the glass.